In order to ensure a relaxing and pleasant experience at Kaia Spa, we've answered some of the frequently asked questions. Reviewing these suggestions will help you better prepare for your visit to Kaia Spa.
- What are Kaia Spa’s operating hours?
Kaia Spa opens from 9am to 10pm from Monday to Sunday.
- What products does Kaia Spa use for treatments and skin care?
All products used at Kaia Spa are imported directly from Sothys Paris which is one of the top best spa academies in the world that established since 1946.
- Can I purchase products used at Kaia Spa?
Kaia Spa’s Gallery does provide products used for all treatments.
- What languages are being used at Kaia Spa?
Our customer service team can speak English & Korean.
- Which payment methods are accepted at Kaia Spa?
Kaia Spa accepts cash and visa/master card.
- What should I wear?
Please disrobe to the level of your comfort in order to enjoy your service.
- Is there any medical conditions restrictions?
If you have any allergies, ill health, a particular medical condition or are pregnant we advise you to inform us in advance. All treatments booked are subject to medical status. We reserve the right to refuse treatments if we feel it is not in the best interest of the Client.
- Who should not do treatments?
The set of guidelines below is not an exhaustive list and only serves to highlight some of the main medical indicators where the use of the facilities, services or treatments may not be advised:
- Heart condition/pacemaker
- High or low blood pressure
- Varicose veins
- Kidney or liver condition
- Thyroid condition
- Nut allergy (please note that some Elemis treatments contain nuts)
- Surgery of any kind in the last six months
- How can I book appointment?
- What treatments available at Kaia Spa?
Kaia Spa provides standard body-relaxing massage. Please refer to our menu.
- How long I have to book in advance?
You can book at any time. However, we advise you to please book 24-hour in advance to avoid unnecessary waiting time.
- What is the cancellation policy?
You will be charged 50% of your booked treatment if you cancel less than 6-hour prior to the starting time of your treatment.
- How many types of Membership Card available?
Kaia Spa provides 2 types of membership card: Unlimited membership card & Limited membership card.
What are the differences between Unlimited & Limited Membership Card?
- Unlimited Membership card: You can use all of our services (except facial treatments) unlimitedly during validity of card you purchased.
- Limited Membership card: Number of treatments is limited depending on which type of limited membership card you purchased. After each treatment, your membership card will be charged respectively.
- How many types of Unlimited Membership Card?
There are 4 types of Unlimited Membership Card:
- 1 month: VND 3,000,000
- 3 months: VND 8,000,000
- 6 months: VND 14,000,000
- 12 months: VND 23,000,000
- How many types of Limited Membership Card?
There are 3 types of Limited Membership Card
- Silver: VND5,000,000. Bonus 1,000,000 VND into your membership account, 15% off for all services.
- Gold: VND 10,000,000. Bonus 3,000,000 VND into your membership account, 20% off for all services. Gifts used in Kaia Spa.
- Platinum: VND 15,000,000. Bonus 5,000,000 VND into your membership account, 25% off for all services. Gifts used in Kaia Spa.
- How to select the most suitable membership card?
- Unlimited membership card is suitable for those who often do spa treatments from 3 times per month.
- Limited membership card is suitable for those who like spa but do not go for spa often & those who want to focus more on facial treatments.
- What are procedures of using membership card?
After purchase of membership card, you will receive physical membership card after 3-5 working days. Kaia Spa needs you to provide us age, phone number, photo, birth certificate, signature in order to complete the membership’s sign-up process. Once the above process is done, please present your membership card whenever you come to Kaia Spa after finishing your treatment.
- Will I get any benefit for recommending my friends to Kaia Spa?
You will be granted 10% of your friend's membership card value. This can be exchanged into other services or to purchase membership card but cannot be exchanged into cash.
- How can I send my feedback?
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are promotions at Kaia Spa? How can I get updated of those promotions?
Our promotions are kept up-to-date on Kaia Spa’s Facebook Page & email to you.
- What if I want to collaborate with Kaia Spa?
Kaia Spa collaborates with companies or organizations in order to provide as best services as possible. Please call us (024) 3399 2222 or email to email@example.com.